To support the Director and team in the following:
* Management and oversight of key business projects and workstreams.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the Senior Management team as directed to ensure deadline compliance, that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Help develop and manage communication lines between the Board, Senior Management and employees, also liaising with external consultants on various projects and tasks.
- Drafting correspondence / sending information and correspondence
- Diary, inbox and invoice management
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Hotel booking and expense admin
- Occasional drafting of papers / briefing notes for the Chair
- Administration – filing
- Arrange Management meetings / away days
- Active management of board papers / agendas
- Board member admin – booking hotels / taxis – first point of contact for queries
- Organise annual Board appraisals
- Organising Board away days – strategy and legal
- Organising Board lunches
- Closing working relationship with the Defra team, ensuring they are kept up to date on matters – first point of contact for queries
- Assist with staff social events including Christmas party and summer party.
- Arrange staff away days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday